Thank you for applying with Trinity Texas Property Management, Inc. for your housing needs. In order to best serve you, we feel it is important that you fully understand our application policies and procedures.
Please read this document carefully before signing. All the applications must be complete, and all fees must be paid prior to submission for consideration. The completed applications are processed daily (Mon-Fri). Approved applications for the same property are submitted for final decision.
Please note that Trinity Texas Property Management, Inc. is closed on weekends and holidays. We request that you select a move in date that is during regular business times for us to better assist you.
Qualification requirements we use when reviewing your application.
- Each applicant over 18 years of age must submit an application
- There is non-refundable application fee of $60
- Applications are processed in best qualified application
- Application that are not fully completed will not be processed
- Net income must be 3 times the rental amount (4 times if roommates are applying)
- Copy of an ID
- Pet picture
- Copy of recent 2 month pay stubs showing YTD income in PDF format. For self-employed previous year tax return
- Bank statement won’t be considered.
- Poor credit – below 600
- Evictions on file
- Excessive late payments / collection accounts
- Criminal cases
- Bankruptcy / Active Bankruptcy
- Damage to property
There maybe contingencies that may help if you have poor credit such as co-signer or multiple deposit.
You may upload the above mentioned documents online along with your application or e-mail all documents to email@example.com
The undersigned understands that if approved the agreed security deposit must be received in full within 48 hours in order to remain approved. Otherwise the property will be available to the next interested applicant.
Proof of income, a copy of an ID, pet picture must be attached with application at time of submission – No Exception.